Thursday 28 July 2011

RSPCA Van Photo Competition

Entries for our RSPCA Education Van Photo Competition 2011 are arriving every day!

All you need to do is email us a photo of you and your pet, and you will have the chance to appear on the new RSPCA Education Van.  Here are some entries we have received so far....

Tamieka and Freckles

Billy and Lucy

 


Sofia and Sienna
 













For further information, see earlier posts on our Blog or check out the RSPCA NSW website:
http://www.rspcansw.org.au/rspca_newsletter_display/july_enews_2011
For full terms and conditions go to: 





1 comment:

  1. Wow, this sounds so cool I will definitly enter a pic of me and my darling doggy Muffy!

    I love what you guys do at the RSPCA and I would love to help out as much as possible. When I turn 15 in 2 months I am going to volunteer at a shelter!

    But so far I havegone in the Million Paws Walk 5 years in a row, and this year I raised $150! beating last years record by $60!!!!!
    This year I also contributed in the Cupcake day at my school heaps by... EATING CUPCAKES!!! And I also made my famous Chocolate Muffins, the most delicious in the world, that all sold in about 10 mins!!!

    I'll be getting my camera out now and taking a pic! <3

    ReplyDelete